Barefoot Bowls Reservations
Barefoot bowling is a fantastic game that is easy to learn, great fun and creates a great atmosphere for social gatherings be it with friends, family or work colleagues.
We have 2 greens that each have 7 bowling rinks available. We have a Synthetic green and a Grass Green.
Summer Booking Times
Winter Booking Times
Monday – Friday 4pm until Dark
Sunday 10 am – 6pm
Please note that during the Pennant season (Start of October to the end of March) we do not hire the club or rinks out for barefoot bowls on Saturdays.
One week’s notice is recommend.
Winter time is May until September
Monday – Friday 4pm until 5:30pm*
Saturday 2pm – 5pm
Some Sundays via prior arrangement, we do need around a week to organise members to help.
*Execpt Wednesdays as we are closed
You MUST wear flat soled shoes, thongs or be barefoot to bowl. We will provide you with Bowls, and coaching to get you started.
Our club bar will be open for your booking. The Bar person will also be able to coach you on how to bowl if you require that.
As we are a Members club, our members and their guests are always welcome. We do not offer exclusive use of the venue at any time.
Please call the club if you have any special requirements.
If required we also have a BBQ are that can be hired.
All Barefoot bowls is $10 per person payable at the bar upon arrival.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- We practice the responsible serving of alcohol.
- We are fully licensed (no BYO) with a great range of popular beverages at discounted prices.
- You MUST wear flat soled shoes, thongs or be barefoot to bowl.
- We can accommodate groups from 2 to 60 Bowlers at any one time, larger groups can rotate bowlers with a maximum of 8 Bowlers per rink at any one time.
- Casual walk in groups can be accommodated subject to Green availability.
- Please dress appropriately and make sure you wear sun-smart clothes and sunscreen as necessary.
- When you arrive we will make sure you are instructed in the game and, importantly, the safety aspects of barefoot lawn bowls to make sure your experience and those of our other guests is a safe and enjoyable.
- All Bowlers will be issued with wrist bands, no wrist band no bowls!
- No drinking or smoking on the greens
- No swearing or bad language will be tolerated.
If you are after something more and want to join the club or play competitive bowls see the links below.
2b Munro St Hawthorn East 3123