If you use Chrome and have trouble please switch to a different browser.
- The Club’s Greens are open to members only.
- Clubs must keep a list of who attends the venue/club and at what time (arrival and departure times) to assist with contact tracing if required. Book a time to have a roll and sign in upon arrival
- Clubs are permitted to have 10 people maximum per green (including a coach).
- Rinks must be positioned a minimum of 1.5 metres apart at all times.
- Maximum of 2 Bowlers per rink at any one time. Bowlers should practice social distancing (1.5 meters apart) at all times.
- Please refrain from shaking hands, high-fives or any contact with others and keep 1.5 meters apart.
- Please refrain from handling other people’s bowls.
- No rolling the jack by hand
- Use 2 Jacks, and move them with your fee.
- Please keep your hands clean by having sanitiser readily available at the club.
- Wash your hands before and after play.
- Spray the Matts and Jacks with sanitiser that is in the Jack Box.
- Once you are finished bowling we do require you to leave the club as quickly as possible.
- If you’re feeling unwell then you should not attend the club under any circumstances.
- Members in a high-risk category should strongly consider whether they should or should not be playing as per their own circumstances and/or medical advice.
- There is Hand sanitiser provided in each of the bathrooms and change room