Finally some good news, we have been given the green light for members to start bowling again. It is only in small numbers but that means we can get back out there and have a roll and laugh and check on our fellow bowlers.
Auburn Bowls club has the following requirements.
Members must book a spot, please see the email you received about this.
- The Club’s Greens are open to members only.
- Clubs must keep a list of who attends the venue/club and at what time (arrival and departure times) to assist with contact tracing if required. Book a time to have a roll online, and sign in upon arrival.
- Clubs are permitted to have 10 people maximum per green (including a coach).
- Rinks must be positioned a minimum of 1.5 metres apart at all times.
- Maximum of 4 Bowlers per rink at any one time. Bowlers should practice social distancing (1.5 meters apart) at all times.
- Please refrain from shaking hands, high-fives or any contact with others and keep 1.5 meters apart.
- Please refrain from handling other people’s bowls.
- No rolling the jack by hand
- Use 2 Jacks, and move them with your fee.
- Please keep your hands clean by having sanitiser readily available at the club.
- Wash your hands before and after play.
- Spray the Matts and Jacks with sanitiser that is in the Jack Box.
- Once you are finished bowling we do require you to leave the club as quickly as possible.
- If you’re feeling unwell then you should not attend the club under any circumstances.
It will be good to get back to bowling even just a little bit.