We have limited seasons of barefoot bowls sessions on Wednesday evenings in summer.
You are welcome to book bare foot bowls for a group, contact the club to book by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We can accommodate groups from 2 to 60 bowlers at any one time, larger groups can rotate bowlers with a maximum of 8 Bowlers per rink at any one time (please contact the Club for fees).
- Prior bookings preferred. Small casual/walk in groups can be accommodated subject to Green availability ($10 per person for non-members).
- When you arrive, we will make sure you are instructed in the basics of the game and, importantly, the safety aspects of barefoot lawn bowls to make sure your experience and those of our other guests is a safe and enjoyable.
- We are fully licensed (no BYO) with a great range of popular beverages at discounted prices. We practice the responsible serving of alcohol.
- You MUST wear flat soled shoes, thongs or go barefoot to bowls (just no heels).
- Please dress appropriately and make sure you wear sun-smart clothes and sunscreen as necessary.
- No drinking or smoking on the greens