Barefoot Bowls at Auburn Bowls Club
Where: Auburn Bowls Club, Munro Street Hawthorn East
When: Each Wednesday evening starting 10th February
Time: from 5.30pm for a 6.00pm start until 7.30pm
Cost: free for February and then $10 pp for non-members. Paid in Cash on the night.
Bowls & coaching provided , after a few weeks we will be organising some short format games, mixing beginners with more experienced players.
Attire: casual, shoes must have a flat sole or you can play in bare feet!
Drinks are available to purchase at the bar.
Come along and join in the fun!
- We practice the responsible serving of alcohol.
- We are fully licensed (no BYO) with a great range of popular beverages at discounted prices.
- You MUST wear flat soled shoes, thongs or be barefoot to bowl.
- We can accommodate groups from 2 to 60 Bowlers at any one time, larger groups can rotate bowlers with a maximum of 8 Bowlers per rink at any one time.
- Casual walk in groups can be accommodated subject to Green availability.
- Please dress appropriately and make sure you wear sun-smart clothes and sunscreen as necessary.
- When you arrive we will make sure you are instructed in the game and, importantly, the safety aspects of barefoot lawn bowls to make sure your experience and those of our other guests is a safe and enjoyable.
- No drinking or smoking on the greens
- No swearing or bad language will be tolerated.