Our club is the ideal venue for your next function, close to public transport and centrally located.
- Hire of Dining Room – $250+GST =$275
- Hire of Bar/Lounge area -$250+GST =$275
- Hire of BBQ area – $250+GST =$275
- Hire of the Projector – $50
- Hire of bar staff @30/hr for 1 barperson per 29 patrons or part thereof, for 30 + patrons you require 2 barpersons.
While we don’t offer catering ourselves we do offer at no extra cost for the use of our kitchen facilities.
Fill the form out below, and we will get back in touch with you about your booking.
Please note that during the Pennant season (Start of October to the end of March) we do not hire the club or rinks out for barefoot bowls or functions on Saturdays.
The rest of the year we are subject to availability.
A deposit may be required at the time of booking.
We accept all major credit cards, cheques by arrangement, EFTPOS, and, of course, cash. If you need an invoice we are happy to provide one.
Our liquor licence does not permit BYO drinks.
The Christmas Party period is extremely busy – you’d be advised to book well in advance.
Functions on Saturday in winter are possible. During the summer months we have our Pennant season. As Such the club rooms are fully utilised on Saturday’s.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- We practice the responsible serving of alcohol.
- We are fully licensed (no BYO) with a great range of popular beverages at discounted prices.
- If your group is bowling you MUST wear flat soled shoes, thongs or be barefoot to bowl.
- We can accommodate groups from 2 to 60 Bowlers at any one time, larger groups can rotate bowlers with a maximum of 8 Bowlers per rink at any one time.
- Please dress appropriately and make sure you wear sun-smart clothes and sunscreen as necessary.
- When you arrive we will make sure you are instructed in the game and, importantly, the safety aspects of barefoot lawn bowls to make sure your experience and those of our other guests is a safe and enjoyable.
- No drinking or smoking on the greens
- No swearing or bad language will be tolerated.
- As we are a Members club, our members and their guests are always welcome. We do not offer exclusive use of the venue at any time.
2b Munro St Hawthorn East 3123