Our club is the ideal venue for your next function, close to public transport and centrally located.
- Hire of Dining Room – $250+GST =$275
- Hire of Bar/Lounge area -$250+GST =$275
- Hire of BBQ area – $250+GST =$275
- Hire of the Projector – $50
- Hire of bar staff @30/hr and 1 barman per 50 or part thereof.
While we don’t offer catering ourselves we do have a number of catering companies that we can recommend or you are welcome to bring your own food or catering service. There is no cost for the use of our kitchen facilities as it is included in the hire fee or your chosen area.
Fill the form out below, and we will get back in touch with you about your booking.
- A deposit may be required at the time of booking.
- We accept all major credit cards, cheques by arrangement, EFTPOS, and, of course, cash. If you need an invoice we are happy to provide one.
- Our liquor licence does not permit BYO drinks.
- The Christmas period is extremely busy – you’d be advised to book well in advance.
- Functions on Saturdays in winter are possible however, during the months of our Pennant season the club rooms may not be available on Saturday’s.
- There may be an additional hire fee for all day bookings to cover the hours when the club is not usually open.
- As we are a Members club, our members and their guests are always welcome. We do not offer exclusive use of the venue at any time.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- We practice the responsible serving of alcohol.
- We are fully licensed (no BYO) with a great range of popular beverages at discounted prices.
- If your group is bowling you MUST wear flat soled shoes, thongs or be barefoot to bowl.
- We can accommodate groups from 2 to 60 Bowlers at any one time, larger groups can rotate bowlers with a maximum of 8 Bowlers per rink at any one time.
- Please dress appropriately and make sure you wear sun-smart clothes and sunscreen.
- When you arrive we will make sure you are instructed in the game and, importantly, the safety aspects of barefoot lawn bowls to make sure your experience and those of our other guests is a safe and enjoyable.
- No drinking or smoking on the greens
2b Munro St Hawthorn East 3123